Terms and Conditions
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO THEM.
General Terms and Conditions
Information about us:
The name foreverengland.com is a website operated by Forever England Ltd, our main trading address is Unit 1-3 The Old Sidings, Station Road, Templecombe, Somerset, BA8 0JR. The term “Forever England” or “us” or “we” refers to us, the owner of the website whose registered office is: 35, Chequers Court, Brown Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2AS. Our company registration number is 4438774 and our VAT number is 744574707. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website and its content including text, images, logo’s, graphics and other materials are the copyright of “Forever England Ltd”, our licensors, partners or affiliates.
© “Forever England” 2008 all rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Using our website:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks, all company and organisation names and logos with their trademarks associated with this website are acknowledged as being registered to their respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for any loss and damages that this may cause to Forever England Ltd and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Forever England Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Your relationship with us will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required by law.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Forever England Ltd” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “Forever England Ltd” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “Forever England Ltd”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.